Welcome to the sanctuary


Home Worship «Love!» program - This is a personal testimony of what happened in my life. In actual sense, this is the same sermon, but in a slightly different format.

In my creativity, I do not tolerate falseness. I am for maximum honesty and sincerity. Even before the people and at least before God. I think people appreciate it. I think God appreciates it.
I think that real faith is real art.


The main principle - what I have, I give. Everything else is empty words and sounds.
The program will not be long. But I promise, it will be contrasting and rich.
Maybe it will help someone to get practical advice or comfort. Or maybe someone will look at themselves and their Savior differently and realize that without Him we can do nothing on this earth. As the nobility. God Willing.


I cordially invite those who live in Riga to attend this unique service on the last Sunday of the month.
And if you live far away, please connect to the broadcast, you will not regret it!!!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения